Translate

Thursday 18 October 2018

My new acquisitions

Got some new stuff for my Gameboy, still waiting of a mintie leaf green (2 weeks to wait)



Pokemon Ruby, In a nice protector case too. Even came with original receipt.


R-Type DX, also in a mint box with poster and manual. Awesome conversion.



Repro boxes for them with no box. Other than the 2 Zelda Oracle games (which are also repro carts) all the others are original.

I have nothing against repro carts nor cases so long as :
  1.  The case is an obvious reproduction or in a DS box for the Gameboy/Color/Advance games
  2. The carts are stated as repros, especially in the event that the game is hard to find.
I will trawl Etsy for repros, just do a search for gameboy repro and there are many to be found. I would however ask the seller to send the carts as a gift with no real value else you may get hit by Royal Mails money tax.
Part of my Yule was the 2 Zelda Oracles games for the Advance, for the 3 it was a total of £30 inc shipping. Ended up paying another £11.50 in handling and customs. 




No comments:

Post a Comment