Translate

Tuesday 9 October 2018

Gotta Catch 'em All...again

After modding my sp, it was time to test and what game would it be ?


Went to  Inverness with my girlfriend on Sunday and popped into CEX.  Two copies if Pokemon Sapphire were on the shelf  and as I have not played this one the decision was made to purchase. After looking over the two carts for some time and being sure one was a repro (all be it a very good one) I got my hands on an original Poke'Sapphire. 
However when i got it home it failed to boot in any of my systems...

IGOR FETCH THE CARTRIDGE OPENING DEVICE ...

YETH MITHTRETH

Turns out to be the cart is filthy, so a wee brush with  isopropyl alcohol later and it works.
Though the battery is dead so no timed events. Fleabay is my friend for new batteries, they should be here Thursday and will perform surgery on the cart to get that going again.


So on wards to pokemon glory. Will post updates as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment